Monday, September 01, 2008

Kaleigh's First Day of Kindergarten!!!

Well I don't know who was more excited about this very important day...Kaleigh or me!
I mean just look at this big girl...she was soooooooo ready for school!!!


Here she is with her bookbag and lunchbox...I am crying already!!!

So we get inside the gym and she has to sit in a line until her teacher comes to collect the class! At one point she started to get nervous and a little sad, but then she saw her cousins, Dawson and Delaney, and was a little better! I can't believe how well she did!!!

And this is Mrs. Anderson! Kaleigh just adores her and Mrs. Anderson is a wonderful teacher!

Tim and I got to do some fun activities with Kaleigh on the first day! I got to read a story with her...well, I should say that Kaleigh read to me!!!
And Daddy got to help make an afternoon snack! YUM!
Kaleigh got to put all of her supplies away!!! I love that she was just as excited as I was when it came to her school supplies!!!

She was also able to do a little art project! After that it was time for Daddy and I to leave...I cried as soon as I walked out of the door!!! Can you see Daddy in the background???

When she got off the bus that day...she was just as excited as when she got on!!! We're so proud of you, Kaleigh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home